to post on our forums or new posts, you need to own at least one game.

by RichAC

Original Post

Re: to post on our forums or new posts, you need to own at least one game.

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Carbonic,  its easy to tell your being disingenous, and ignoring the problem thats as obvious and clear as daylight.   Your being faceitious when you ask rhetorical questions like that.   

You might as well just call us liars....its insulting.

Ea's problem has always been corrupt emplooyees and community members.  Thats what got Sony hacked......thats why there are hacks in these games in the first place....Thats why EA is always getting hacked.

I find it interesting you joined these forums in 12/10/2013.    When for the first time in gaming history EA admitted they were being severely DDos'd and apologized to the community and said they were working on mitigating the attacks right ont heir battlelog main page.

ITs ALWAYS an inside job.  ALWAYSSSSS!!!!

EDIT:  sorry for flying off the handle again.  TY Todd,  and to the other posters....  I really appreciate the reply and will plan on purchasing bf4 in the future.  sorry if I got out of hand.

Message 21 of 30 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lovely. lol Well you'd think they'd prioritize by active soldier. (in my case 360) I'm glad the people in charge know it's an issue and are working on it.

Message 22 of 30 (357 Views)

★ Guide

Just fixed by asking ea to remove my pc soldier 

Message 23 of 30 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

hmmm  lmao.  after reading your link I guess i wasn't totally off.   This is all because of an attempt to censor people on the trial from posting on the forums....  pretty unscrupulous. 

where did you go to get to live chat?  origin or answer hq here?  I uninstalled bf4 iit didn't help i'll ask them to remove my soldier too.  

I forgot there is no more origin live chat.   30 min wait at help.ea.com   I'll see what happens.

Message 24 of 30 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RichAC wrote:

@Carbonic,  its easy to tell your being disingenous, and ignoring the problem thats as obvious and clear as daylight.   Your being faceitious when you ask rhetorical questions like that.   

You might as well just call us liars....its insulting.

Ea's problem has always been corrupt emplooyees and community members.  Thats what got Sony hacked......thats why there are hacks in these games in the first place....Thats why EA is always getting hacked.

I find it interesting you joined these forums in 12/10/2013.    When for the first time in gaming history EA admitted they were being severely DDos'd and apologized to the community and said they were working on mitigating the attacks right ont heir battlelog main page.

ITs ALWAYS an inside job.  ALWAYSSSSS!!!!

EDIT:  sorry for flying off the handle again.  TY Todd,  and to the other posters....  I really appreciate the reply and will plan on purchasing bf4 in the future.  sorry if I got out of hand.

Stop making this about me, it's about the problems and their possible solutions! I just wanted to be sure about the circumstances surrounding the problem. I have not and am not calling anybody liars, please stop putting words in my mouth. Also, please keep your conspiracy theories for yourself or in a forum designed for such things. If you have more information reguarding the issue and it's possible solution feel free to do so.

carbonic signature

Message 25 of 30 (342 Views)

★★ Pro

its the only conclusion one can come to.   your suspect.

Message 26 of 30 (339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Update:   contacting live support and having them delete my bf4 soldier fixed the issue.  Turns out it was due to censorshop all along.

Its funny,  but the agent kept insisting i was banned.   I had to convince him i was not banned and to delete my bf4 tiral account to fix the issue...lmao.  They probably have a huge file on me,  but now i can post on forums again....

My problems all go back to tiger woods online,  when I was in the beta and was debating its development,  and EA TIM from EA Sports banned me from the forums.  I was upset it turned into a browser game that was not very sporting,   and the real game was only made for consoles and EA sports had abandoned it on the PC.    (its no surprise EA sports has gone downhill)  So when i first bought bc2, (years later)   I could not play the game with the same account even though I was currenlty playing bf2 and bf2142 and I made a huge issue about it.  I guess at that time they were tying ea forum accounts to origin accounts.    I have never cheated in a game in my life and I even get death threats over how vocal I am against it. 

tks to the above poster for posting the fix.  your the man.     He also gave me a discount coupon  which i will use to purchase bf4 soon....

Its pretty strange that EA would not want trial accounts to post on forums.  And why they updated it today.....  Maybe they feel people would make accounts just to troll the forums?    But yet its ok if they actually troll in-game?  Which is probably even worse...lol   Imo new users would provide more important feedback,  but w/e.    Tks again.

Message 27 of 30 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

to me they told me that they were working on battelog and the game! so that there is some inconvience... why do i have problems with that answer? 

Message 28 of 30 (302 Views)

★ Guide

Oh **bleep** I bought gametime again....

Message 29 of 30 (282 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

hahaha   just buy the game man.  for pc version comes out to like 17 bucks with the discount.

Kind of lame they are trying to forice it,  and when I do buy the game i have to start from scratch again.

@Brent,  you mean you bought the game and you can't play it?

Message 30 of 30 (278 Views)