[PS4] Multiple issues (trophies, Rental server, DMR, Campaign)

by BertFA

Original Post

[PS4] Multiple issues (trophies, Rental server, DMR, Campaign)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

1. I just saw that about 50% of the PS4 BF4 trophis i receive are gone now? How? and how do i get them back?

2. Further more i don't have mij DMR kits anymore. We received them for free but now they are reset? 

3. Rental server: Why can't we adjust it, crappy system!

4. my campaign keeps resetten WTF?

Message 1 of 4 (264 Views)

Re: [PS4] Multiple issues (trophies, Rental server, DMR, Campaign)

Community Manager (retired)

Have you already tried to delete and re-install Battlefield 4 on your console? To do so, head to your Battlefield 4 icon on your PS4, press the option button on your controller and choose "delete application".

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (252 Views)

★ Novice

Actually i totally reinstalled my PS4. Fresh updates. Reinstalled BF4. Same issue.

So hit me again with a solution.

Message 3 of 4 (246 Views)

Regarding the game save campaign deletion this is actually a Sony issue and not an EA issue. Sony announced that it is aware of the issue and working on a fix that will be pushed out in a future PS4 firmware update since it not only affect BF4 but Assassin's Creed IV, COD Ghosts, NBA2K14, etc on PS4. Unfortunately Sony did not provide an ETA for the Fix.

Here is a work around that sometimes works: http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2014/01/21/ps4-error-ce-34878-0-corrupting-saves-cause-...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)