My ping no longer shows in BF4.

by Shooterhl

Original Post

Re: My ping no longer shows in BF4.

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have already power cycled the router.  I am in the process of  gathering parts from my stash to get another system up for just that reason.  I only hope after logging in from another system I don't loose my account on this system.  I will be in contact thanks for the concern.

Message 11 of 18 (339 Views)

Hero

You could have a third party application blocking the ping requests. Easiest way to check is to do a clean boot and test it out:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

You might also want to try another browser and manually adding Origin.exe and OriginWebHelperService.exe as always allowed in the Windows firewall.

carbonic signature

Message 12 of 18 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I used an old router and it now works.  I must have to send this one back thanks.

Message 13 of 18 (318 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the update. Perhaps a firmware update to your initial browser will help to avoid the need to get a replacement?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 18 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had updated the firm ware a short time ago.  It is what it is.  Thanks and be well.

Message 15 of 18 (301 Views)

★★ Novice

You have then no idea from how long this problem is there if someone is missing the pings means the Admins cant see the pings and admins are not that smart to check or recheck and the response they have to give is the KICK 

From the DAY 1 i have this problem i buy the game and the whole money gone into trash i am still looking for a solution to solve this issue i dont know what EA is going do for all this but i am sure we are not going to buy any game of BF and the new game coming now BF1 a BIG No to BF1 and i am going to start this New TOPIC in this game section 

Message 16 of 18 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had this problem from day one after the origin update.  I finally decided to go to my router settings and turn of the firewall as a test and open the game.  The ping was then showing.  I port forward the proper ports.  I then found I could reset my router to normal firewall and all was fine.   

Message 17 of 18 (281 Views)

★ Guide

Try turning on Use Pluginless Mode in your Battlelog settings.

Message 18 of 18 (275 Views)