How to report server??

by omegablue14k

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to report server??

★★★★ Guide

Hi,

I just wanted to know if there is any way to report a server, I have checked everywhere, support and got nothing. Please don't inform me information from http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065221082350775/

Regards,
Dew

Message 1 of 9 (2,471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to report server??

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

There is no dedicated report a server facility as far as I'm aware.

If the server is in violation of EA's Terms of Service then we can accept a report via here and pass it along to the appropriate people.

Please post up the details, or if you'd prefer PM them to me.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (2,686 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Is there any particular reason that you wish to report a specific server?

Message 2 of 9 (2,463 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just want to know if we could do that? and yes I want to report a specific server where my team got killed together.

Message 3 of 9 (2,448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

There is no dedicated report a server facility as far as I'm aware.

If the server is in violation of EA's Terms of Service then we can accept a report via here and pass it along to the appropriate people.

Please post up the details, or if you'd prefer PM them to me.

Message 4 of 9 (2,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fast Rank Up Flag Run Only!Kill = Autoban By Express-X Clan

bf4 server ^

Message 5 of 9 (2,404 Views)

★ Novice
Ok. There is this server from RUSSIA ofc... IT's full of cheaters. admin himself is a cheater. And he kicks ppl left and right how he pleases. I'd Like for EA to do something about it !
Message 6 of 9 (2,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

That server on photo. It's just outrageous! please make someone look into it ! 

[Edit: Screenshot removed due to naming and shaming]

Message 7 of 9 (2,223 Views)

★ Apprentice

This server here kicked me and my friend because we wouldn't join their Teamspeak. They say this is mandatory. However we use Discord as I actually run a gaming community on Discord. Being kicked from a server for not using a 3rd party, OOS, un-required piece of software is unacceptable. Furthermore, the admin that kicked us told us F*** you when we said we were in our Discord. This of course after multiple calls into channel about joining the TS, which we ignored as it's not a REQUIREMENT to play this game. I should also mention that prior to the kick, both my friend and I were in 1st and 2nd place on the server.

This kind of server admin'ing is unacceptable and these guys need to have the server banned because I guarantee that we're not the first people to get kicked because we refuse to use some 3rd party software that we found through the in game server browser. We were doing what the TOS says we can do. This from those admins? Yeah, I used to run a server, 2 to be precise, we never required anyone to use a 3rd party piece of software unless they joined our platoon.

Capture_01.JPG

Message 8 of 9 (2,136 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Thread closed for necroposting and swearing.

Also, here on the forums we are not able to anything with these servers and admins. If you want you can report admin of the server via EA Help: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/
Message 9 of 9 (2,113 Views)