Clear cloud storage

by bradyx33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Clear cloud storage

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Can someone tell me if I call ea they can clear my cloud storage.

I got hacked few days ago and now some of my games have cloud storage data, even on some games I didn't play.

I would like to clear the cloud data storage to be able to "reset" everything in the game.

Message 1 of 3 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Clear cloud storage

@bradyx33 wrote:

Hi,

I got hacked few days ago and now some of my games have cloud storage data, even on some games I didn't play.

I would like to clear the cloud data storage to be able to "reset" everything in the game.

If you're talking about your single player games you can try disabling cloud storage and starting a new game. If\when you re-enable cloud storage it should overwrite the older saves with your new reset save in the cloud.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (359 Views)

All Replies

@bradyx33 wrote:

Hi,

If you're talking about your single player games you can try disabling cloud storage and starting a new game. If\when you re-enable cloud storage it should overwrite the older saves with your new reset save in the cloud.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alright, cool I didn't know.

Message 3 of 3 (338 Views)