Battlelog Emblem Issue

by batmanjonez

Original Post

Battlelog Emblem Issue

★★★ Newbie

OK, so I was playing Bf4 on ps3 and in between rounds I noticed my clan tag changed to something random all on its own. Then I noticed my emblem was gone as well. I logged onto battlelog to sort it out and changed my clan tag back to what it was originally (I created the clan in bf3 and made our bf4 emblem in the first week of game release, so no I didn't plagiarize or steal either or). Then I went to change my emblem back and noticed that a blank one had been created and chosen. I selected my old emblem, but the USE option/button would not become active or highlighted, therefore it just flat out refused to let me choose it. Then I noticed my player icon (the soldier image) had been reset to the original. No one has my password or could have it so hacking is ruled out. I re-selected my image without issue, but my emblem is still beyond my grasp. Oh, and my character kits were reset again today °___° that happens a lot though. I just want to be able to choose MY emblem that I created and only MY clan uses. Before I have a meltdown about how half-hazardly this edition of battlefield has been released and moderated, please help me.

Message 1 of 1 (80 Views)