BF4 Premium unable to download map pack and other issues Xbox One

by TapSnap85

Original Post

BF4 Premium unable to download map pack and other issues Xbox One

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My friend and I both bought the Premium for BF4 through Xbox One and we can't seem to find where to download the maps.  It says we have to buy premium to play some maps but when we click on buy premium it says we already have them.  He also said we are missing some other things but not sure what he was talking about.  

I also have been dropped from servers and completely kicked out of games and sent back to the Xbox One home screen the last 2 days.  

That lack of join as a party sucks as well. 

While in game we can't join private chat party saying it can't connect.  This only happens if we are playing BF4.  If we create the party before joining the game it works.

Message 1 of 14 (11,107 Views)

Re: BF4 Premium unable to download map pack and other issues Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

Yes i payed for my premium yesterday through the main menu on bf4 on xbox one. I have been debited the money and only been given my premium battlepacks and dog tags. I cant find any  "active download" area like the old xbox to suggest im downloading the maps.  Its been a day as it is. When i first tried buying the premium when i pushed the "Y" button it wouldnt register the press. After coming back to it later it finally allowed my to purchase premium. Now when i first went to play a operation metro map where it should say  press "A" to join game it says buy dlc. I push on that and proceed through and it says i already have purchased it.  Now when i go to join that server it still says push "A" to buy dlc and when i do it wont even register that i am pushing "A".
How can this be rectified?

Message 2 of 14 (10,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exact Same Issues Here......This Is Bull**bleep**
Message 3 of 14 (9,393 Views)

★★ Novice

Exact same problem... Couldn't have described it better myself.

Message 4 of 14 (9,113 Views)

★★★ Novice
I haven't barely played any new maps. This dumb **** still losses connection. I haven't played a single new map through the quick nap rotation. After uninstalling my dlc to hopefully fix this joke of a mess, I can't get it to Re install.
Message 5 of 14 (9,099 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

well glad to see and sad to see that I am not only one to have this issue. Paid my 50$ then went to DL the maps and it said I had to go to games and apps to do that. After searching and searching, I found no where to actually click and DL the ACTUAL Maps.  Wanna Solve this issue for us Xbox one users who as of right now just wasted another 50$$??

Message 6 of 14 (9,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Go to games and apps, hover over the expansion pack for bf4, press menu and then press install. Worked for me.
Good luck guys
Message 7 of 14 (8,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Happened to me too, just go to the china rising expansion and select download. If you are a premium member it will start downloading.
Message 8 of 14 (8,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem, But I figured out what to do, (on PS4) you need to go to the expansions packs in the store, normaly it says, 14,99 euro's after you bough premium it says free, if this doesn't work just reinstal it and it should work. (sorry if english is bad)

Message 9 of 14 (4,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had this issue but I found a way to fix it. If you have the dlc downloaded, xbox one users, and it's still not allowing you to play it go to the dashboard and where you see the bf4 icon go over it and push the menu button. It should give you the pin it, view game details, etc. There should be an option to close the game. Close it then restart it and the dlc should be there. Hope this helps.
Message 10 of 14 (4,769 Views)