HELP!! BF3 FREEZE AFTER 5-10 Minutes of Multiplayer Gameplay.

by 0_ParA-DisE_0

Original Post

HELP!! BF3 FREEZE AFTER 5-10 Minutes of Multiplayer Gameplay.

★★★ Novice

Hello .... Lately i Installed Bf3 Limited edition(i have Premium and other DLCs But Didnt Download them yet) .... And Every time i join any server the Game Starts normally but after 5-10 Minutes max. ..... it Works Fine when i join non-Punkbuster server. The Game FREEZE and The Sound headphone make BUZZ sound and i cant Do anything except i Force Restart the WHOLE PC to close it.....i searched for this problem i saw many people have this problem ... its so annoying... i cant even play a full tdm round at least.... all my internet,Sound,Graphics,PunkBuster  Are up-to-date..... So i think its the game Bug Right ? so please Help me Solving this .... Bf3 is my favorite Game from EA !! i cant even play it.... only 5-10 minutes And the Whole Game and system FREEZE ! 

My PC : 

Processor:Intel Core2Quad Q9400

Ram : 6GB DDR3 1333Mhz.

Graphics:Asus R7 250 1GB DDR5

motherboard : Gigabyte G41m-Combo (rev.1.3)

Powersupply : 650W 

i hope you guys Find a fix for my problem Frown

and i uploaded a video which shows the problem

Message 1 of 14 (512 Views)

Re: HELP!! BF3 FREEZE AFTER 5-10 Minutes of Multiplayer Gameplay.

Your GPU looks good, what Operating System are you running? I ask because I had a very similar problem in Win10, and it turns out that my GPU drivers were the problem in Win 10. I rolled the PC back to Win 7 and everything works perfectly.  So if you are on Win 10 use the option to rever to Win7 and see if the problem is solved. You can upgrade back to Win 10 in the future when the GPU drivers are more stable if that is the problem.

What have you tried so far in order to solve your problem, have you updated your drivers, have you tried a repair of BF3 in Origin?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 14 (505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

hello..... iam on Win7 64-Bit......i tried changing game graphics to low settings , updating drivers,Re-installing punkbuster,lower clocking my gpu, cleaning the ram,Repairing game from origin,Cleaning pc from dust.....And Yes all of my Drivers are Up-To-Date and i Repaired the Game from origin and nothing got fixed still freezing randomly after 5 - 10 minutes and the Speakers make Long Buzz Sound....

Videos which have as same as my problem : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-wJ4-eAAWw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzS1LBQ2zsE

Message 3 of 14 (498 Views)

★★★ Novice

come on !! need HELP !! dont make me regret buying one of your games !! Disappointed i really love bf3 but it seems that iam gonna hate it forever for that problem !

Message 4 of 14 (480 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sound and crash in the beginning turns out it is the video card.You might think that you correctly installed the driver but it still can be the problem. You can use a driversweeper (can download this for free). When you uninstall an old driver to install the new one there is still some junk left on your registry. Clean it before installing the new driver using driversweeper. Once you install your new driver go to device manager and check the date of the new driver (you will be surprised but sometimes your old driver is still there and you know this by checking the date of the driver)

Message 5 of 14 (472 Views)

★★★ Novice

sorry but my Gpu Driver are up-to-date 

Message 6 of 14 (465 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You selected my comment as solution which it is not. Can you uncheck it please? Sick

Message 7 of 14 (441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

:D Sorry i pressed on it wrongly but i Re-Updated my Gpu Driver anyway and Nothing Fixed yet ! ..... Did you see the Video of the problem which i have ?! if you didnt please check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzS1LBQ2zsE

Message 8 of 14 (433 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Uploader of that video says that he has reinstalled windows and the problem was gone. That might be the only solution for this bug Frown

Message 9 of 14 (425 Views)

★★★ Novice

okay iam gonna give it a try

Message 10 of 14 (419 Views)