BF3 PC - End Game DLC does not appear in Expansions list, unable to join games with End Game maps

by Greyknight_23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 PC - End Game DLC does not appear in Expansions list, unable to join games with End Game maps

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased the End Game expansion from the Origin store on PC several hours ago. I am still unable to join games with the End Game DLC maps, and in Origin when I click on the info button in My Games for BF3, it shows the Expansions. Close Quarters shows purchased which is correct, but End Game is not even listed. I was able to purchase this expansion for $7.50 but no way to actually download the content??

I have tried logging out and closing Origin, logging back in, repairing BF3 install, stil not luck.

Message 1 of 2 (132 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF3 PC - End Game DLC does not appear in Expansions list, unable to join games with End Game maps

Community Manager (retired)

It can take up to 48+ hours until your payment is completed and you get your code. That depends on your payment method. The fastest way to get your game is to pay via credit card. Keep in mind that you get an receipt immediately after purchase even if you not have the game. However, if you still missing the game, you can always get in contact with one of our Game Advisor, they are able to check your order details/history.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (116 Views)

All Replies

Re: BF3 PC - End Game DLC does not appear in Expansions list, unable to join games with End Game maps

Community Manager (retired)

It can take up to 48+ hours until your payment is completed and you get your code. That depends on your payment method. The fastest way to get your game is to pay via credit card. Keep in mind that you get an receipt immediately after purchase even if you not have the game. However, if you still missing the game, you can always get in contact with one of our Game Advisor, they are able to check your order details/history.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)