Menu is black - NO imagines are loading

by Melody_Cloud0

Original Post

Re: Black homescreen missing images

★★★ Newbie

@JRMBelgiumTwitch the problem is that I play it from the Xbox game pass.

Message 21 of 126 (3,576 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same.. I tried to play whit origin but didn't work it told me to you  have to purpurchase the game....

Message 22 of 126 (3,569 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_AticWhen I logged in today I realized I had some of my menu. I'm not sure if EA has tried to fixed the issue and did not finish, the menu looks good, (background) but the menu buttons are still blank.

Message 23 of 126 (3,557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

However once you load into a game the blackscreen starts again... But when I relaunched the game menus were like before and messed up when I went into a game.

Message 24 of 126 (3,346 Views)

Battlefield 1 Black

★★ Novice

Hello to all, i am having issues with the games menu rendering. There is a black background in my game. I tried a lot ways to solve this issue. My documents of game and core game are in same HDD. I tried to delete Documents of Battlefield 1. I cant see literally anytihng only words like; Multiplayer, Options etc. There are no problem with my game when i playing it. Also probably because of that i cant play the game with my friends because i cant see invitations, even when they are online they look offline. Thanks in advance

Message 25 of 126 (3,278 Views)

★★ Novice

Sadly having the same problem. Are you having any issues with accepting invitations from your friends. This is the real headache for me i cant even see the invitations.

Message 26 of 126 (3,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Invitations have been super buggy as well. Sometimes booting via Xbox works better but its very inconsistent and different friends of mine have different quirks. One never appears as online to us despite being visibly Online on his side (not Invisible) and he has to Join Squad rather than be invited as he can't see the invites. Others take the invites just fine. One often gets dropped from the squad as we enter a session and we have to leave/regroup/reattempt.

The only game that has been generally decent to work around is Star Wars Battlefront II.

I can't even get Hardline to boot anymore. Battlelog can't even launch anything. It just sits there *thinking* that it launched it. EDIT: Managed to fix Hardline. Definitely a different issue than BF1 or BFV

Message 27 of 126 (3,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this issue also since beginning to play bf1 since it released on gamepass, it's a real shame as I am really enjoying the game and would love if this black screen background for the main menu bug would be gone

Message 28 of 126 (3,150 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello there, the team is still investigating the issue. 

A quick question what version of the interface do you have.  You can find the version number under MORE in the main menu and then in the lower right corner.

Example: 

image.png

/Atic 

Message 29 of 126 (3,129 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Hey, me personally am running the same version the image shows, V.26385.
Message 30 of 126 (3,122 Views)