Battlefield 1 dlc wishfull thinking🤞🙏

by SilentJ61

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 dlc wishfull thinking🤞🙏

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_Leeuw 

Wishful thinking but,who do we need to talk to that can get all the dlc maps put into the base game rotation like they did with Prise De Tahure and Nivelle Nights from the TSNP dlc.

Only get to play them if they are in the weekly rotation,in other words not very often😑at least not on console U.S servers

Also:Frontlines,Frontlines,Frontlines...it's been over a year since it's been in the rotation.

Thnx-n-gg's😁

Message 1 of 3 (657 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 dlc wishfull thinking🤞🙏

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_Leeuw If the dlc maps were added to base map rotation seems everyone could play all maps w/o being "locked out"?...What about making premium pass free after almost 6 years?that would be a nice thing to do for the "community" after the (disappointments of bfv+2042)🥺

Like I said "wishful thinking"😆✌  and no reply...this is why we can't get things done!

@Ustasha-SRB 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (574 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @SilentJ61,

Cheers for the feedback.

I personally think it can be a good idea, however, it can also cause issues. See, you mention it yourself already; base game rotation. This is the game with all the base game maps. Prise De Tahure and Nivelle Nights are also part of the 'base game', these maps are free for all players as they're the only actual night maps that were released for BF1. Putting the official DLC maps in the base game rotation, would lock out players who don't own the DLC for those specific maps. Therefore the DLC maps are not in the rotation of the base game rotation. Standard smile
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 3 (584 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_Leeuw If the dlc maps were added to base map rotation seems everyone could play all maps w/o being "locked out"?...What about making premium pass free after almost 6 years?that would be a nice thing to do for the "community" after the (disappointments of bfv+2042)🥺

Like I said "wishful thinking"😆✌  and no reply...this is why we can't get things done!

@Ustasha-SRB 

Message 3 of 3 (575 Views)