Apex legends banned me for no reason

by ArtikIsDead

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex legends banned me for no reason

★ Novice

I received the following email after filling my case for the ban appeal:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us about your EA account.

We checked the account you used to create this case but didn’t find any sanctions on it.

If you still have issues playing with this account, start a call or chat with one of our advisors using this link:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/?product=ea-play&platform=pc&category=manage-my-account&issue=cant-lo...

If the sanction is on another account, log into it and create a new case, then we can help you with your issue. To ensure account security, we can only help with the account you use to contact us with.

If you would like to update the email address on that account before contacting us, you can follow the steps in our help article: https://help.ea.com/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

Thanks,
EA Terms of Service

This started ever since the new season arrived and I swear I never cheat or anything so even after my case was reviewed my account still has that bug where I cant connect to a match because it kicks me out and says my account is still banned so what should I do now? Should I give up and quit Apex? God the time I've wasted playing this game:c sucks so much

Message 1 of 2 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex legends banned me for no reason

Community Manager

Hi @ArtikIsDead

From reading the email that you shared in your opening post, there isn't a strike on your account that would result in a ban from Terms of Service. They've asked you to get in touch with our support team if you're having trouble logging in and playing from the account. An advisor will take a look and see what might be causing that issue for you if there's no strike. You can reach them through the following channels:

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance 
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page  

Thanks, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)

All Replies

Re: Apex legends banned me for no reason

Community Manager

Hi @ArtikIsDead

From reading the email that you shared in your opening post, there isn't a strike on your account that would result in a ban from Terms of Service. They've asked you to get in touch with our support team if you're having trouble logging in and playing from the account. An advisor will take a look and see what might be causing that issue for you if there's no strike. You can reach them through the following channels:

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance 
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page  

Thanks, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (275 Views)