got banned due to a chargeback from my bank

by ChickenShawermaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

got banned due to a chargeback from my bank

★★★ Newbie

my account got banned due to a chargeback from my bank .. i contacted my bank & solved the issue & the chargeback canceled .. and yet EA didn't respond to my case & its still inprogress for like 9 days .. iam so afraid they not unlock my account again i spent alot of money on it .. anybody have any updates or clue how it works in those cases .. are they gonna unlock it or what they gonna do iam so terrified about it ... anybody can help me about it or explain to me whats gonna happen next ;( 

Message 1 of 9 (823 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: got banned due to a chargeback from my bank

Community Manager

Hey @ChickenShawermaa 

We would be unable to investigate or share information if an account was banned on the forums. If you have already submitted a ticket here, to get in touch with a Terms of Service agent, please keep in mind that TOS tries to respond in 72 hrs but can take more time. If you wish to see about any updates you can try making a new ticket to contact EA Live Support to see if there is anything to share or if TOS may still be working on your ticket.  

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (687 Views)

All Replies

@ChickenShawermaa Give their TOS department time to work through it. If you have not heard anything back at 14 days or so, contact the EA TOS department again.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 9 (797 Views)

Champion
@ChickenShawermaa @EA_David maybe you can advise
Message 3 of 9 (770 Views)

★★ Novice
@DarthValtrex iam still waiting for their reply & unlocking my account but its slow as * iam losing motivation & interest in the game day after day their supports is very bad at handling cases
Message 4 of 9 (710 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ChickenShawermaa 

We would be unable to investigate or share information if an account was banned on the forums. If you have already submitted a ticket here, to get in touch with a Terms of Service agent, please keep in mind that TOS tries to respond in 72 hrs but can take more time. If you wish to see about any updates you can try making a new ticket to contact EA Live Support to see if there is anything to share or if TOS may still be working on your ticket.  

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 9 (688 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Illium  i already contacted the ea live support they say i have to wait for Tos respond & yet they didn't respond for more than 9 days straight .. what i really need to understand why they taking all this long period .. i have seen many cases like mine in other games they fixed faster than EA .. why they are so slow handling those cases .. i already talked to my bank & the chargeback canceled yet TOS didn't respond Frown & the case still inprogresss

Message 6 of 9 (651 Views)

Community Manager
@Issoooooooo I would recommend keeping an eye on your email from a TOS Agent, once they are able to complete an investigation of your case they will respond via email with the information.

Illium.png

Message 7 of 9 (632 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Illium i am checking my email twice a day 

Message 8 of 9 (612 Views)

★ Novice

my account same too..  client banned.. then i cannot play anymore that game... 

this game much fun but ... my account already banned lvl 2++ then i stop play this... i waiting for long for this issues.. so slow this EA .. make me .. play another game ... 

take a month .. i waste my money for games there... better play on Steam... 

Message 9 of 9 (537 Views)