Re: reinstalling Sims 3 with old codes

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

reinstalling Sims 3 with old codes

★★★ Newbie

Hi I recently uninstalled the sims 3 with expansion packs high end loft stuff and late night from my old pc with the intention of installing them on my new pc. However the codes are claiming to be already redeemed. Is there a way to fix this so I can reinstall and play?

Message 1 of 2 (191 Views)

Re: reinstalling Sims 3 with old codes

@Jevans1996zz  You may have already redeemed the codes yourself.  If so, they'll be linked to your EA/Origin account, and you can download the packs from your Origin library.

If the packs are not linked to your account, and you're the original owner, perhaps they're on another account.  It's also possible that EA made a mistake along the way.  Regardless, you'd need to contact EA customer support to get things sorted out.  It would be useful to have any proof of purchase or ownership (photos of discs, case, insert; receipt; etc.) to show the person helping you.

If you bought the game secondhand, it's likely that the original owner already registered the codes.  If so, you're out of luck.  EA does not allow codes to be transferred from one account to another.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)