Re: problème connexion sur le lanceur sims 3 steam

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

problème connexion sur le lanceur sims 3 steam

★★★ Newbie

Bonjour

j'arrive plus à me connecter sur mon compte de sims 3 sur mon lanceur (j'ai bien mis mon mot de pass) et  >je suis dans l'impossibilité de me connecter via le lanceur sims 3 (je peux jouer mais ne peux pas télécharger des objets via le store) .je ne peux pas l'installer car impossible de me connecter. Les connexions à EA games et sims store marchent (j'utilise chrome, par contre impossible de me connecter sur les autres navigateurs). J'utilise les sims via Steam. Est-ce un problème de navigateur?

Message 1 of 3 (441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello

I can no longer connect to my sims 3 account on my launcher (I have set my password correctly) and> I am unable to connect via the sims 3 launcher (I can play but cannot not not not download objects via the store). I cannot install it because I cannot connect. Connections to EA games and sims store work (I use chrome, however, I cannot connect to other browsers). I use the sims via Steam. Is this a browser problem?
Message 2 of 3 (431 Views)

@takolakill  I have a Steam install as well, and I can still sign into the launcher.  Try clearing the cache for Internet Explorer.  Even if you never use it, IE is still there in any version of Windows.  The launcher does use it for some purposes.  Be sure to uncheck the box to preserve data for favorite sites.

https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141

You also don't need to login to the launcher to download store content.  Go to the store site (store.thesims3.com), login, click Store > My Store Account > Purchase History, and download directly from that page.  The items will be downloaded into your Sims 3 user data folder, and you can install them without signing into the launcher.

Chrome doesn't always work well with the store site.  If you can't use Firefox, try Internet Explorer instead.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (416 Views)