most annoying thing evr!!111!!1!!11

by dinaraaydinova

Original Post

Accepted Solution

most annoying thing evr!!111!!1!!11

★ Novice

alright so lemme tell you all this. 

I was playing the sims 3 and so it was fall and i was throwing a costume party so i wanted some decorations so i saved and quit and got some spooky

decorations and stuff you know then i go back in and there is this message that goes like objects not found and was replaced not the exact words.

ALSO MY SIMS ARE GLITCHED OUT AND STUFF they just turned black even the baby ); if you know a solution please say it very detailed 

if you can't all good but if you also know a video to help pls help sims 3 is rlly fun and i wanna keep playing. Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: most annoying thing evr!!111!!1!!11

Okay, my comment apparently disappeared, so I'm going to try this again.

@dinaraaydinova  The missing objects message means that your game is loading without some content that used to be present in that save.  It could be one or more packs, store content, or maybe even cc, but given that your sims are glitching, I suspect you have at least one missing EP.  (Saves often won't work properly when an expansion that's been in play gets removed, and sometimes they won't load at all, like when Pets disappears.)  The most common cause of this is the launcher unchecking a pack, often without your knowing.  Sometimes the packs are checked but still won't load.  So the first thing to do is reboot your computer, then uncheck and recheck all of the packs that you need for this game.  Load it again and see if you still get the missing objects message.  It might take a few tries for the launcher to get it right.

If you keep getting the missing objects notice despite repeated tries, you can clear Origin's cache, or even uninstall and reinstall Origin only.  This will not affect your installed games.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Don-t-know-how-to-clear-origin-cache-View-this/td-p/54997...

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/

If you can't figure out what content is missing from your game, load a new world instead.  You can then go through the buy catalog to look for the content you have installed.  If a pack or some store content is missing, certain objects won't load; if it's cc, you should be able to tell in CAS.

If these steps don't help, or if one of the packs you own isn't showing up in the launcher at all, you'll need to contact EA customer support.  EA has been known to deactivate packs without notifying the user, but only support staff would be able to tell you if this is what happened.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (412 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

OML ITS GOTTEN EVEN WORSE MATE THE PEOPLE FROM THE PARTY ARE GONE THEY WHERE THERE AND NOW THEY ARE NOT THE NEIGHBORHOOD WIPED OUT 

SOMEBODY GOTTA HELP ME I WANNA PLAY );

Message 2 of 4 (362 Views)

Okay, my comment apparently disappeared, so I'm going to try this again.

@dinaraaydinova  The missing objects message means that your game is loading without some content that used to be present in that save.  It could be one or more packs, store content, or maybe even cc, but given that your sims are glitching, I suspect you have at least one missing EP.  (Saves often won't work properly when an expansion that's been in play gets removed, and sometimes they won't load at all, like when Pets disappears.)  The most common cause of this is the launcher unchecking a pack, often without your knowing.  Sometimes the packs are checked but still won't load.  So the first thing to do is reboot your computer, then uncheck and recheck all of the packs that you need for this game.  Load it again and see if you still get the missing objects message.  It might take a few tries for the launcher to get it right.

If you keep getting the missing objects notice despite repeated tries, you can clear Origin's cache, or even uninstall and reinstall Origin only.  This will not affect your installed games.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Don-t-know-how-to-clear-origin-cache-View-this/td-p/54997...

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/

If you can't figure out what content is missing from your game, load a new world instead.  You can then go through the buy catalog to look for the content you have installed.  If a pack or some store content is missing, certain objects won't load; if it's cc, you should be able to tell in CAS.

If these steps don't help, or if one of the packs you own isn't showing up in the launcher at all, you'll need to contact EA customer support.  EA has been known to deactivate packs without notifying the user, but only support staff would be able to tell you if this is what happened.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 4 (413 Views)

★ Novice

The sim glitch happened already one time but it was just bad cc im suspecting that but thank you for helping

Message 4 of 4 (331 Views)