Re: Need help please! Sims 3: Fix for invisible objects and repetitive motions.

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Need help please! Sims 3: Fix for invisible objects and repetitive motions.

★★★ Newbie

4/21/2020

I've recently started playing Sims 3 again. My issue is that objects such as dining chairs are not placing normally at a dining table but instead merging with the table. You can see the tops of the chairs popping up from the table top. When I click a sim to sit in a chair, they seem to be pulling it out to sit in it but the actual chair is invisible and the sim sits in it but way back away from the actual table. Sim is doing all the motion of eating at a table but the chair is invisible. I have the same issue with the sink. I know I placed it, and that it's there but its invisible and the sim cannot use it as normal. Also, I click for a sim to cook, they start as normal but then the sim places the pot on the ground and it just sits there. I click 'resume to cook' but it just repeats the same motion of dropping the pot on the floor and continues in a cycle until I prompt the sim to another task. Please help! 

Message 1 of 2 (522 Views)

Re: Need help please! Sims 3: Fix for invisible objects and repetitive motions.

@trouageevol  Are these base game objects, store content, or third-party custom content?  Please test them in a new save, and let me know whether you see the same issues.  If not, please temporarily switch households in your existing save, and test the same objects.  You don't have to save your progress; this is just to narrow things down a bit.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (493 Views)