Firefighting Career

by dallymunoz21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Firefighting Career

★★★★ Novice

i don’t remember if I posted about this already and if I did I’m sorry.  Is there a fix to where when my sim gets called out to a fire it cancels out immediately after clicking the fire icon?

Message 1 of 3 (402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Firefighting Career

@dallymunoz21  I don't see another post under your screenname that's about the firefighter career.  There isn't a proper fix, but the workaround is to go to Map View to see the fire's location (there should be a map tag), click on the ground just outside the lot and tell your firefighter to "go here," then manually tell your firefighter to go somewhere on the lot.  From there, the sim should be able to perform whatever tasks you assign.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (397 Views)

All Replies

@dallymunoz21  I don't see another post under your screenname that's about the firefighter career.  There isn't a proper fix, but the workaround is to go to Map View to see the fire's location (there should be a map tag), click on the ground just outside the lot and tell your firefighter to "go here," then manually tell your firefighter to go somewhere on the lot.  From there, the sim should be able to perform whatever tasks you assign.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (398 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you 

Message 3 of 3 (368 Views)