Isabella quest bug Dragon Age 2

by NoraCuspidora

Original Post

Isabella quest bug Dragon Age 2

★★★★ Novice

I have absolutely no idea how this forum works.  Frankly, it seems to be unnecessarily obtuse and so I don't even know if my post will be remotely in the right place.  I am hoping that I somehow stumbled upon the Dragon Age forums, but since I see no ACTUAL forums I can't really say.

Isabella's quest is bugged. I go to meet her in Hightown; she just stands there and nothing happens.

Any workaround, or is this character permanently bugged (and therefore un-joinable)?

Message 1 of 5 (698 Views)

Re: Isabella quest bug Dragon Age 2

Hero

Hi @NoraCuspidora

moved your post to the Dragon Age forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (690 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for moving my post to the forum -- but I cannot FIND the forums.  That's part of my problem.  The EA website seems terribly convoluted.  I use Steam and other sites daily, so it isn't as though I'm a noob. 

Message 3 of 5 (683 Views)

Hero

An issue with your broswer perhaps? The forum design is very straightforward with all the forums being listed alphabetically.

AHQ_MegaMenu.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (675 Views)

Hero

As for your DA2 issue, would you post your save file online so I could test it on my own PC? (Assuming you have the game on PC.)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (673 Views)