Re: Sims' Personality

by jennife0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims' Personality

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

How do you give your Sims personality traits? I found the tutorial on here to find it in the wardrobe under edit Sim but my game is not showing that option.Do you have to be at a certain level?

Message 1 of 8 (1,604 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

If you have not done the Life Dreams quest then you will not see that tab yet. Here is a link to help you through the quest. https://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/2014/03/15/the-sims-freeplay-life-dreams-legacies-quest/

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (1,757 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

When you open the wardrobe and click on browse clothes it's the first tab in the menu that comes up.

Message 2 of 8 (1,592 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for answering, Martha! 

but when I go the wardrobe and click browse the only tabs I'm getting are "Wardrobe" and "Store" :/

I'm playing on a Galaxy Tablet if that makes any difference

Message 3 of 8 (1,573 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you have not done the Life Dreams quest then you will not see that tab yet. Here is a link to help you through the quest. https://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/2014/03/15/the-sims-freeplay-life-dreams-legacies-quest/

Message 4 of 8 (1,758 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Oh, okay. That makes sense. Thank you!

Message 5 of 8 (1,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have done the Life Dreams Quest and still do not have the personality option in my Wardrobe, yet I keep being asked to add personalities to my Sims.  So far 3 of my Sims have personalities, but I can't change them.  What happened?  Why do some have personalities and life dreams while others don't and why is the Personality button missing from my Wardrobe?

Message 6 of 8 (1,504 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Jennifer, when you open the wardrobe and click on browse clothes the first tab that opens should give you personality choices. If you have completed the quest and you are not getting this option then I suggest you contact support.

here is what it should look like

Message 7 of 8 (1,500 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yep...I got that for 3 Sims and now I don't have the option anymore...I'll contact support.  thanks!

Message 8 of 8 (1,489 Views)