Re: Progress lost (not my achievements). Never happened before. :( Help!

by elisec12

Original Post

Progress lost (not my achievements). Never happened before. :( Help!

★★★ Newbie

Good afternoon,

I have an issue with my account. I have recently reinstalled The Sims Freeplay on my android phone, because I had to reset the system, and i had previously done my backup on the cloud so I could download my progress once the game got reinstalled. But, to my TERRIBLE surprise, the archive on the cloud was SEVERAL MONTHS old, I have now sims I didn't have anymore, either because I deleted them or they passed away in the game of old age and the ones I had are gone!; most of the houses I had built/rebuilt and bought ARE GONE!, as well as the simoleons I paid for (I invested them in my remodels, clothes, houses and such), plus the PV's I bought too (which I too used to improve my gaming experience); I had already finished all the basic missions (I was only doing the special ones, the ones that you release season by season) and now I lost the progress on that matter, too (but it can be seen on my Google account), among other possible missing stuff that I have still not checked because I'm sad and angry about this. It had never happened to me before, and I was happy with my game. Frown 

I wish I had taken screencaptures of it all, but I never thought this could happen to me. It's not the first time I do a hard reset, previously uploading my game and downloading it afterwards. Never ever. I'm so sad.

Please, I need your help to solve this! I loved the facebook version from years ago and now I love freeplay, but I can't trust you my money anymore if this will doesn't get solved and continue happening.

Thank you in advance. Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (384 Views)

Re: Progress lost (not my achievements). Never happened before. :( Help!

★★ Novice

Since you deleted the game and there is no actual backup of it, there's no going back. You cannot go back to a save that doesn't exist anymore. 

Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)