Re: exchange problems

by Andromache2013

Original Post

exchange problems

★★ Novice

When i try to download from the exchange it keeps telling me theres and error downloading and to check my log? plz help

Message 1 of 6 (177 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser. Sometimes running the launcher at the same time helps

Make sure you're updated to 1.67 ( http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Current-Patch-1-67-Manual-links-and-more/td-p/67858 )

If it is updated, could you please post the info from here: documents/electronicarts/thesims3 and is called Sims3LauncherLogFile.log

Message 2 of 6 (173 Views)

★★ Novice

I used a different browser and i can get items from the exchange into my launcher but when i try to install them from there it tells me the install has failed and to make sure my game is updated which it is.

Message 3 of 6 (160 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Could you please post the info from here: documents/electronicarts/thesims3 and is called Sims3LauncherLogFile.log

Message 4 of 6 (155 Views)

★★ Novice

i did the site keeps deleting it

Message 5 of 6 (150 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This site? That's very strange. It shouldn't be doing that.

Could you then copy it and save it as a text file and then upload it to a place like mediafire and then link it here? Or take a picture of it (PrintScreen) and save that and upload it to mediafire and then link it here? 

Message 6 of 6 (143 Views)