Unable to place items on floor

by aodoherty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to place items on floor

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi, it seems like I have a routing problem in my house. There was kittens' beds on that area but I built a new one for my pets just beside my house, and I'm trying to move the dining table near the window but can't do that. I tried to reset lot with MC mod but didn't work. Then I used 'Radius Purge' on MC mod but there was not any hidden objects.  I got rid of the fireplace and all the ceiling lights, wall lights and even counters but the same. So I deleted the windows and walls near the spot but still can't place this. I don't want to use moveobject cheat because sometimes, it causes routing problem. Is there any idea to solve this problem please? I took a video what's wrong with this. I don't want to break my house all or move to other lot only for this problem. I'm living in Appalusa Plains.

https://youtu.be/jvnEaELJAIE

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 2 (150 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to place items on floor

★★ Pro

Ahh I solved this problem now. haha..There was a store Gardening station underneath that spot. I built a basement and placed it for gardening during winter time. I better move it to back yard. :D 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to place items on floor

★★ Pro

Ahh I solved this problem now. haha..There was a store Gardening station underneath that spot. I built a basement and placed it for gardening during winter time. I better move it to back yard. :D 

Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)