Re: The Sims 3 Generations

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 Generations

★★ Novice

hi i installed generations sims3 yesterday and i have the base game of sims3 . so i clicked on the generations icon then i saw the base game launcher im very confused on how to start generations i installed it from the sims3 site but i have the base game disc inside my pc do i need generations disc to play it but btw love the game god bless ea for making the best game ever much love thanks please help and thanks

Message 1 of 6 (281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

yes you play from your newly installed game the games combine with each other so all items etc are in there in your launcher if generations is highlighted then it is installed and ready to play another example is if your next game you buy is university then the game will play from that all the other games the sims 3 (base game + generations + uni will be combined)

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (279 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

yes you play from your newly installed game the games combine with each other so all items etc are in there in your launcher if generations is highlighted then it is installed and ready to play another example is if your next game you buy is university then the game will play from that all the other games the sims 3 (base game + generations + uni will be combined)

Message 2 of 6 (280 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks this helped a lot and no I don't post personal info (if thats what you meant rumbutter)everything worked fine .
Message 3 of 6 (263 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

cheers and happy simming Standard smile

ohh thats my siggy shows up everywhere i post and yes sadley some people do post their personall info not realising it's a public forum

edit typo

Message 4 of 6 (261 Views)

★★ Novice
Oops sorry I thought I did something wrong before but any ways thanks a lot for the answer now I'm a way better simmer
Message 5 of 6 (248 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ghostiscrunchy wrote:
Oops sorry I thought I did something wrong before but any ways thanks a lot for the answer now I'm a way better simmer

:D and  Happy New Year to you

Message 6 of 6 (246 Views)