Re: The Exchange Problem

by TheProBone

Original Post

The Exchange Problem

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem of not being able to put my houses that I have created onto the exchange. I already tried deleting certain things on the Sims 3 file to see if it would help my problem. Still, no luck and sometimes it does work where it will be successful, but then another problem would occur to where I can't upload the house when I click the check mark. It has no information of the type of house or anything which is very odd. Please help ! -TheProBone 

Message 1 of 5 (253 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TheProBone hey

Could you give more detail please? Please describe the steps you are taking and what kind of error message you are getting. Is it not uploading or is this an issue once you've already uploaded it?

Are you updated to either game version 1.63 or 1.67? You can tell by opening the game launcher and looking in the left hand corner

Thanks  

Message 2 of 5 (245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Absolutely, when I click the share button it gives me an error message of "Failed" so I cannot upload my house. Sometimes I try deleting some files on the sims 3 document to try and share my house to see if it will do anything. After doing so, and it does work, it gives me a message that It was successful that I can upload. Then, I try to click the upload button on the launcher, and it doesn't upload. I can keep clicking the upload button and it won't do anything. I do follow all the steps I am suppose to do , but no use. My game is version 1.67.2.024001. -TheProBone

Message 3 of 5 (240 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TheProBone hmm okay, that's interesting. It just says "failed" no other words or a string of numbers? 

Yeah, I would also have thought of clearing out the exports file. Maybe give that a shot again. So clear out (either delete them if you're happy to, or cut the content and paste it in a different non-Sims related file) the exports file (documents / electronic arts / the Sims 3 / exports). Also "delete" the attempted uploads from the launcher.

Does that happen to work? Maybe also check that your antivirus / firewall is not causing any issues. 

Message 4 of 5 (229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much ! I will give it a try !

Message 5 of 5 (219 Views)