Supernatural keeps crashing :(

by jcctruro

Original Post

Supernatural keeps crashing :(

★★★ Newbie

Please can somebody help.....

I recently bought the supernatutal EP and installed it without any problems. Before adding this EP I had never experienced any problems during gameplay, but now since adding it, I am lucky if I can play for more than 20minutes. The game keeps flashing black then crashing, causing my PC to restart. 

I have checked the specifications of my pc and these are all suitable for the game...I've tried removing all of my custom content, removing the sims 3 from my documents so the game will create a new folder when it's launched, I've added all of the .exe files and have done the DEP in the system settings even tried playing in windows vista format and still the game crashes.

I love the Sims and have always bought any expansion packs as soon as they are released and previously never had any problems, but this is really frustrating. I've spent hours trying to sort this out and now I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking of just forgetting it. If anybody can help me out then please give me a shout....I was going to buy Seasons..but thats not seeming likely now!

Thanks (Moan over Standard smile)

Message 1 of 1 (83 Views)