Re: Sims can't go to work?

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims can't go to work?

★ Novice

This is a recent problem with my sims. I'll bring my sims to university, get them a degree, and then have them entire the field of their choice. This all goes fine. Then, after a Sim week of playing, my sims can no longer go to work. The car will arrive for them, and the action to go to work will appear. Then the action disapears and my sim resets. No matter how many times I tell them to go to work, this sequence keeps repeating. Even if they are outside their place of work! This has now happened with two of my sims. This is also only for sims who have careers, not self-employement. 

I have all of the expansion packs, and High-End loft stuff. I run my Sims on a Macbook Pro, and it has os x 10.9.5.

Any help in regards to this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 4 (173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

your sim might have a corrupt work outfit  try if you can change the sim into the work outfit before they goes to work  or take your sim to the dresser-plan outfit if the sim has only one work outfit  give him a new work outfit  if the sim already has more than one delete the extra ones instead

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

your sim might have a corrupt work outfit  try if you can change the sim into the work outfit before they goes to work  or take your sim to the dresser-plan outfit if the sim has only one work outfit  give him a new work outfit  if the sim already has more than one delete the extra ones instead

Message 2 of 4 (171 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much! Now my sims can go to work again!

Thanks again!

Message 3 of 4 (161 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (157 Views)