Re: Sims 3 super natural is not opening

by rumbutter

Original Post

Sims 3 super natural is not opening

★★★ Newbie

whenever i try to open my Sims 3 super natural it always say s about some script error and there are 2 errors and if i say yes it always says must put in university life disc in so i am super confused and stressed pls help me  i just want to play super natural::catsad:Confusedmileyfrustrated::catfrustrated:

Message 1 of 4 (129 Views)

Hero (Retired)

you need to play from the university one as supernaturals one is older than uni the game always plays from the newest installed released expansion or stuff pack the games combine for playing

Message 2 of 4 (125 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought the Sims 3 Limited Edition of Sims plus University Life, and I need to install Seasons and Pets how do I know which one is newer? I thought they go in the order you download onto your computer?

Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)

Hero (Retired)

no it is by the newest installed released game for example of how the games work i have the sims 3 base game then buy seasons i will play from the seasons expansion the base game will combine for playing then say i buy university the game will play from (again the others combine for playing ) that as it is my newest installed released game then say i buy an older released game like generations i will still play from the uni one as it is the newest released installed game i own and installed

so in your case university  will be your newest installed released game supernaturals is older than seasons pets is even older

here is a list of the games expansion and stuff packs by release order if that'll help you too

the sims 3 base game

world adventures EP

high end loft SP

ambitions EP

fast lane SP

late night EP

outdoor living SP

generations EP

town life SP

pets EP

master suite SP

showtime EP