Lost packs

by Aurieves

Original Post

Re: I updated email and lost all games

★★★ Newbie

Thank you but I dont think this solution works for me. It won't let me log into the old email on Origin or EA, and when I log into my updated username and look at my purchase history nothing is there. When I changed my email, it was one that is also used for my xbox account, and I believe it linked itself and removed all of my previous content. I did not think that me using the same email for both accounts would cause an issue like that to be honest. I also have EA play with this email for my xbox account, and EA/Origin is saying i do not and won't link that for some reason.

Message 21 of 29 (267 Views)

Re: I updated email and lost all games

Community Manager

@sudsies2113 

It sounds like you created a brand new EA account instead of updating the email on an older account- please contact live support from the link provided in the accepted solution to have live support verify that you're logging in correctly. 

solaire.png

Message 22 of 29 (262 Views)

i am trying to reinstal my o

★★★ Newbie

hey old sims 3 player here

I'm trying to reinstall my old sims 3 games but i have a problem 2 of my bought games ( i have the cd's and the codes) arent showing up in my origin gallery 1 of them shows up in my sims 3 acount but when i click on it it says i have to buy it and if i go to origin and redeem the codes he says i already used them on my own acount and now i don't know what to do

Message 23 of 29 (262 Views)

Re: i am trying to reinstal my o

Community Manager

Hi @TeamWassink 

Your post was merged into the current main thread on this- please read over the accepted solution on the first page of this thread for more information. 

solaire.png

Message 24 of 29 (226 Views)

Lost packs

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I recently thought I would play sims 3 again after years of not doing it as my last pc couldn’t handle the game at all. Though, a lot of the packs that I own isn’t in my library, and I can’t find them in my order history either - but I find a lot of blank orders that I’m 100% sure is connected to them as the dates match up to when I bought them.

I have previously contacted EA TWICE about this issue, sent them the pack codes etcetc. I can’t redeen them myself as I bought them through origin, thus it says the codes are already in use (yes, by me, but not in my library anymore). I first contacted them in 2016 with this issue, but didn’t have enough «proof» of ownership as they wanted the card code used to buy them, which we didn’t have anymore because new cards. I recently found the codes and contacted EA again, sent them all the codes and told them my issue, as well as screenshots of my weird order history with a lot of purchases without names (though had order ID’s). The only answer I got what «this is a known issue, and will be announced when it has been fixed». It has been 8 years already, how long do they need to fix it?? Will I ever get my games back? I refuse to buy them again as I do in fact already own them, and it sucks that my fav expansion packs are the ones I lost… Like what do I do now? Have anyone else gotten help with this by a better employee or has everyone else gotten the same answer as me?

Message 25 of 29 (203 Views)

Sims 3 packs missing from EA app

★★★ Newbie

Can someone please help, I've tried contacting EA but they aren't replying to any of my cases or emails. When the Origin app was active my sims 3 expansions were added and I was able to play them however, now they aren't connected to my EA app and everytime I try and add the product code to the EA app (I have the physical games still with discs) it won't work. Does anyone have any advice or a quicker way to contact EA? Also, all of my games are showing on my account on here. 

Thanks in advance!

Message 26 of 29 (75 Views)

Re: Sims 3 packs missing from EA app

Community Manager

Hi @breebee184695 

I've merged your post into the current main thread on this- please review the accepted solution on page 1 of this thread for more information. 

solaire.png

Message 27 of 29 (28 Views)

Re: sims 3 can't redeem code

★ Novice

I also had this issue. EA are useless at helping. I provided the codes to them, and they told me they could see them registered with another account but were unable to advise the email address of this account. I have no idea what has happened. It used to be fine on Origin, but since moving to EA, all of them have disappeared and I can no longer redeem them. 

Message 28 of 29 (19 Views)

Re: sims 3 can't redeem code

★ Novice

Unfortunately the live team cannot help locate the correct log in details for your account. I tried this and they couldn't help.

Message 29 of 29 (19 Views)