Re: Sims 3 Install on Mac

by caspinwall

Original Post

Sims 3 Install on Mac

★ Novice

I have a new Macbook Air, and I'm trying to install my Sims on it. I have all of my codes on my Origin account because I had them installed on my old PC. The base game downloads just fine, but as I go through the Instillation part, I can't get past the code registration. I type in the registration code, and I've probably tried it 20 times (and I check every time that it's exactly correct), but each time the "continue" button is greyed out and I can't continue. Is it because the games are installed on my old computer (even though I'm using the same Origin account)? Or is it something else? 

Message 1 of 2 (80 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Install on Mac

Champion (Retired)

@emilyiily wrote:

I have a new Macbook Air, and I'm trying to install my Sims on it. I have all of my codes on my Origin account because I had them installed on my old PC. The base game downloads just fine, but as I go through the Instillation part, I can't get past the code registration. I type in the registration code, and I've probably tried it 20 times (and I check every time that it's exactly correct), but each time the "continue" button is greyed out and I can't continue. Is it because the games are installed on my old computer (even though I'm using the same Origin account)? Or is it something else? 

Hi

It should work. Are you getting any error messages or is it just that the button won't become functional? It is possible that you have reached the licence limit for your game codes and need to de-register the old computer. Only EA customer services can help you with that so try contacting them to see if that is the issue.

Caspin

Message 2 of 2 (68 Views)