Re: Sims 3 Ambitions Digital Download Didn't Automatically Register?

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Ambitions Digital Download Didn't Automatically Register?

★★★ Newbie

I can play the expansion pack just fine, it shows up in my game library, but when I try to download the registration rewards, it says that I need to register the game. I cannot find any registration code. I even looked in my computer's registry, but the expansion pack isn't even there (my other ones are, but not that one).  I figure something is wrong with the download  or whatever, because when I first downloaded my other two expansion packs a month or so before I bought Ambitions, a desktop shortcut was created for both of them, but this wasn't the case for Ambitions. I  looked through all of my order confirmations and order history and I can't find any serial code. But, I have heard that if you get a digital download that it is automatically registered, but I believe that this isn't the case. Should I uninstall and reinstall the expansion pack? I am running out of ideas...

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@DrJoRhymez Please contact an Advisor and they can check what exactly is going on there:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@DrJoRhymez Please contact an Advisor and they can check what exactly is going on there:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next'
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)