Re: Origin Issues

by roberta591

Original Post

Origin Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been having problems ever since origin did the update a month or two ago. Its really upsetting considering it worked just fine on my laptop and then one day I cant even access the games that I paid for. My computer is updated and everything is good to go. I un-installed origin because I thought that would fix something but nope, I still get the same message as before! Telling me that my computer does not meet the specifications.

Has anyone else had this problem???? 

Message 1 of 4 (171 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Brook31210 Origin is required as DRM now. If your computer is a pc please post your computer's dxdiag - thank you

Message 2 of 4 (161 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What does all of that stuff mean? 

Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Brook31210 We need the text file that is created when you click save all information - that will create a text file on your desktop and you can attach that as a file or in the spoiler code. To start the T2500 is only 32 bit so upgrading to a 64 bit version is not possible. Windows 7 is now on extended support. I have seen some software being released as 64 bit only. 2Gb of main memory is low by today's standards with 4Gb being minimum with 8Gb and more being affordable. This is just what I see in the information supplied.

Message 4 of 4 (150 Views)