Re: Need expansion packs for excahnge items?

by Sunflowergal227

Original Post

Need expansion packs for excahnge items?

★ Novice

I'm trying to download Sims 3 items from the exchange but I keep getting a pop up thing that says "you must install associated premium content before installing this style" but no where on the site can I find anything that says what packs I would need for the different things. 

Message 1 of 3 (145 Views)

Betreff: Need expansion packs for excahnge items?

Hero (Retired)

this is the german section of the forum

@DestroyerFX

@Freggi-Liz

can you move to english section, plse.

Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

Re: Need expansion packs for excahnge items?

Champion (Retired)

go to the items tab which is located below the item you are downloading.

There, it should state:

1. The Eps and Sps (if needed) that are required to download the item.

2. if the download has store content, it should state the links to the store item so that you can download it as well.

However, you can choose download the item anyways, but this is what the item tab states to do:

"This Exchange item contains one or more items from the Sims 3 Store, expansion pack(s) and/or stuff pack(s).

If you own the store item/expansion/stuff pack(s) noted below, the item will download properly.

If you don’t have the Store Item(s)/Expansion or Stuff Pack(s) mentioned in this item installed on your system, the item will download from the Exchange and can still be installed. Upon download of the content, you will see a warning icon in the status section in The Sims 3 Launcher notifying that you are missing content. In place of the missing content you will receive a similar default item in its place, or, no item at all."

Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)