*NEVERMIND* Sims 3 Pets Installation Problem

by Chewits54

Original Post

*NEVERMIND* Sims 3 Pets Installation Problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EDIT: My computer crashed and made a restart amd now the installation seems to work just fine.

So I want to install Sims 3 Pets. That is the only expansion pack I have. When I insert my disk into my laptop (it's a Compaq laptop with Windows 7) it won't run the disk so I manually selected the InstallShield Wizard run program. It loads it perfectly fine but when the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for the Sims 3 Pets" comes up, the buttons down in the center are empty (luckily I figured out which one was "next"). The comes then "End User License" screen and it is abnormally narrow and again, the text on the "next" and "back" buttons are not showing up. I also can't see the "I agree to these terms blabla" text. And then, when I figure out what button is what button, comes the code screen and there's no text at all. When I try to enter my code, nothing comes up. I entered the code and clicked next and it said that my code was incorrect. Help?

I will post pictures as soon as possible. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

Message 1 of 1 (111 Views)