Re: My Sims Don't Have Friends!

by SandArcher

Original Post

My Sims Don't Have Friends!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

For some reason, my sim, a young adult, has lost all her sims in the contacts list. However, when I talk to that person they still have the same level of relationship? When I do talk to a sim - any sim - they do one interaction and then just stop and teleport a bit away from each other and so therefore gaining no relationship or allowing me to do any different interactions then the standard ones that come up when you first talk. I want my sim to marry another but can't because of this. It has only just happened when I was playing the sims? I have tried logging out to main menu, and quitting and logging off but none have worked. Any way anyone can help? 

Many Thanks 

-

Castlerea123

Message 1 of 4 (184 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Castlerea123 I'm not sure. Are you using any mods or CC? Has this always happened and is it in one particular save?

Message 2 of 4 (179 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am using CC, however I have had all the items for a long time and they have never bothered me. As for mods, no, I have none. I might try restarting my computer - you never know! Thanks for replying so quickly to me Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (174 Views)

Hero (Retired)

No worries. 

Does it happen only the one save? 

Message 4 of 4 (169 Views)