My Sim won't die until she gives birth

by Martin-Q-Blank

Original Post

My Sim won't die until she gives birth

★★★ Newbie

OK, so this family is the Redkeys they came with the original game, they are in the town of Sunset Valley, So Dameon Redkey wanted to get married so I had him marry his girfriend Sadie and moved them in to a house and I fixed to up cause it was so small! When I was done fixing it up, some how a duplicate of Sadie was under the floor complaining that it was hungry but I couln't do anything about it caues I couldn't control her and everytime I did the resetsim cheat it just moved the Sadie that I could control! So I switched active households hoping that it would work it's self out, so they eventually had four kids, there first, Seirra get married and moved out. when I came back after tending to my other houses Sadie was old and the other one was out but she wasn't around so I did the cheat that takes them into CAS so I made Sadie young again (stupidly keeping Dameon old) becase they wanted more kids so she got pregnet and since I have Story Progression mod I want to a different house hold and didn't go back to that one for sometime.They had the kid that I got her pregnet with, and since they had cribs and everything they needed I didn't go back. a while after that I got this message on Story Progression saying something along the lines of " The grim reaper decided not to kill dameon because his wife was pregnet" so I thought "yay!" even tho that baby won't know it's dad. Those messages when on for a while until I decided to visit there household......well when I got there,there was two Sadies there! The one that I can't control is pregnet and the original Sadie still had I perfect relationship with Dameon! So the Sadie that I can't control was on the porch so I had the real sadie "take her to the hospital" cause that was the only thing I could do! So she walks to the porch and then stops, shes stuck so i use the resetsim cheat and it works and takes her to the same place she was so I had her "take to the hospital' again! and it happens again! Well this is a weird situation cause dameon won't die until she has the kid! i tried putting more stairs on the porch and everything but I still happens, maybe I'll just delete her but I kind of want to see what happens if this works out, so if you have any suggestions that wouls be great! thanks.

Message 1 of 1 (163 Views)