Re: My GAME KEEPS SHUTTING OFF MY WHOLE COMPUTER!

by caspinwall

Original Post

My GAME KEEPS SHUTTING OFF MY WHOLE COMPUTER!

★★★ Newbie

I want my money back now! The stupid return policies say you can only return within 24 hours of your first launch or 7 days after purchased. However i have launched the game and it has been more than seven days since my purchase but the game wont even let me play it! It will go past the launching screen and even into the game and then out of no where it will just shut off my whole computer! I can insure you that it is not my computer or my battery or a virus on my computer, It is the sims university game that i installed. I would like my money back as soon as possible.

Message 1 of 3 (113 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

You should post this in the Sims 3 forum, as University is from ts3 not 4.

@Yani7 Moved to Sims 3

Message 2 of 3 (109 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Yani7 wrote:

I want my money back now! The stupid return policies say you can only return within 24 hours of your first launch or 7 days after purchased. However i have launched the game and it has been more than seven days since my purchase but the game wont even let me play it! It will go past the launching screen and even into the game and then out of no where it will just shut off my whole computer! I can insure you that it is not my computer or my battery or a virus on my computer, It is the sims university game that i installed. I would like my money back as soon as possible.

Hi

I understand that there is a time limit on the returns policy. However please be aware that in order to request a refund you will need to contact customer services at EA. This website is just a place in which Sims players try to help each other with gameplay issues. We can't access your account or give refunds.

Caspin

Message 3 of 3 (97 Views)