Re: (MAC) Unable to access the sims web page

by nitrokitty77

Original Post

(MAC) Unable to access the sims web page

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please help , I have tried for weeks now to gain access to the sims 3 web page to download custom content and whatever they have inside. I have downloaded patches. Tried in game and out of game tried even to use a different name it just keeps going back to the same screeen that request me to sign in.  So please help me someone , I play the orign version of sim 3 it is up dated to 167, i play on my macbook thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (423 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@shodomi2 wrote:

Please help , I have tried for weeks now to gain access to the sims 3 web page to download custom content and whatever they have inside. I have downloaded patches. Tried in game and out of game tried even to use a different name it just keeps going back to the same screeen that request me to sign in.  So please help me someone , I play the orign version of sim 3 it is up dated to 167, i play on my macbook thanks.

Hi

Try different web browers to see if that works. The username and password should be the same as the ones you used to post here. Have you registered your games there or used the website before?

Caspin

Message 2 of 3 (414 Views)

★ Novice

i cant ge tin either, are u at the part where it askes for gender? anyway going thru steam sucks ,im sure its them somehow

Message 3 of 3 (410 Views)