Lost serial code? HELP MEEEEEE!!!!

by maddie6746

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost serial code? HELP MEEEEEE!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Hello there, person reading this! OK so here's what happened: I uninstalled all my Sims 3 games because I needed to clear some space for school work that took priority, but now it's the holidays and I want to play my game! So I go through the installation process for my base game. But when I come to the serial code input thing I realize I have NO FLIPPING IDEA WHERE THE MANUAL IS! And because I purchased the game when it first came out there is no way I'll find it! (I've moved two times since I bought the game so yeah) So I go online and search for ways to find my serial code, so some people had put up there own serial code for use but I know that's illegal so I didn't really want to do that, and then other people said I have to purchase the game again I would like avoid that if possible (it's an expensive game and I'm in uni so I'm not exactly flowing in the $$$ right now) and then my savior on yahoo answers said that I could contact EA and ask them if they had my serial code (I've registered my game on the Sims 3 website) SO I went on the EA website and it said something along the lines of you have to have purchased the game in America (I do not live in America) AHHH SOMEONE HELP ME! OK so my question is as follows: should I ask EA anyway? They have to have saved the information when I registered my game right? I don't need a new serial code I just need MY serial code. And/or will I have to buy the game again. PLEASE HELP! Thank you for reading!

Message 1 of 4 (586 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost serial code? HELP MEEEEEE!!!!

★★★ Newbie

OMG I have the EXACT same problem except I registered my game when I first got it on an old email that I haven't got access too so I can't log in or re-register my game after I uninstalled it  :mansad:

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It'd probably be best if you contacted EA.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (570 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you to all who answered, I actually just looked at the online store of my local games shop and It isn't as expensive as I thought (haha I thought it would be the same price as it was when I bought it) so I'll probably just go pick up another copy, can anybody tell me how that will work with my sims 3 account? like will I still be able to download all of my items I bought from the store?

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (561 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

OMG I have the EXACT same problem except I registered my game when I first got it on an old email that I haven't got access too so I can't log in or re-register my game after I uninstalled it  :mansad:

Message 2 of 4 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It'd probably be best if you contacted EA.

Message 3 of 4 (571 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you to all who answered, I actually just looked at the online store of my local games shop and It isn't as expensive as I thought (haha I thought it would be the same price as it was when I bought it) so I'll probably just go pick up another copy, can anybody tell me how that will work with my sims 3 account? like will I still be able to download all of my items I bought from the store?

Message 4 of 4 (562 Views)