I cant upgrade and I cant download new stuff I bought !!!

by gmzalejo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cant upgrade and I cant download new stuff I bought !!!

★★★ Newbie

last CD installed on my MAC is "Diesel" it seems to have a recent update online but it crashes every time I try !

none of the stuff from my purchase history can be donloaded and installed... hwo to fix it ?

Message 1 of 5 (187 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I cant upgrade and I cant download new stuff I bought !!!

★★★★ Pro

The newest patch does not work with the launcher very well. Many people have had this problem. You need to try patching manually. Here is a post where you can find the link to the SuperPatch for Macs look here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/549552.page

Best of luck.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ur really good :D thanks a lot.. hopefully i dont have to bother u again :D

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (178 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro

The newest patch does not work with the launcher very well. Many people have had this problem. You need to try patching manually. Here is a post where you can find the link to the SuperPatch for Macs look here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/549552.page

Best of luck.

Message 2 of 5 (187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cool.. I am tryng right now :D u think the message of update the game (that actually tries to dowload some update for Diesel my more recent stuff installed) is wrong because of this ? or because i did not upgrade my game regularly during last couple of month and I may have lost a patch in between the ine it apeers to be now available ???

Message 3 of 5 (182 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Maybe both (putting it off and just installing Diesel) but with the SuperPatch you don't have to patch each EP or install multiple patches.  The SuperPatch updates your game from whatever version you have to the most recent which will be 1.50.  Hope it works out!  

Message 4 of 5 (180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ur really good :D thanks a lot.. hopefully i dont have to bother u again :D

Message 5 of 5 (179 Views)