Re: Dragon Valley problems

by rumbutter

Original Post

Dragon Valley problems

★ Novice

hello I'm having trouble with the Sims 3 Dragon Valley it shows up in the game launcher in downloads. When I am in the world and playing there are no new clothes, furniture or dragons and I don't no how to get them 

someone please help!

Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: Dragon Valley problems

Hero (Retired)

have you sent your sim to the dresser option plan outfit to see if the new clothes are there ? there wasn't much furniture with dragon valley , a table a chair a shower some windows mainly build items and plants you can check on the sims 3 site th edragon valley world items list and see exactley what came with it so you can find the items  came with it  if you got the gold version again only  a few pieces came with that off hand i think it's ten items but in build/buy mode there is  agold jig sa w looking box if you check that you may find the collection folder for the celtic lands but you might have to go through each section stsrt with outdoors section first to see if you can find the collecetion folder  to see what items are with it   the dragons eggs you find in buy mode and buy in one of these locations

• Sort by Room->Kids’ Room->Pet Essentials
  • Sort by Room->Study->Hobbies & Skills
  • Sort by Room->Outdoors->Outdoor Activities
  • Sort by Function->Entertainment->Hobbies & Skills
  • Sort by Function->Entertainment->Miscellaneous Entertainment
  • Sort by Function->Pet Essentials->Miscellaneous
Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)