Re: Can I install Pets after dragon Valley?

by rumbutter

Original Post

Can I install Pets after dragon Valley?

★ Novice

I have been playing with the World Adventures, Supernatural, and Dragon Valley.  I just purchased Pets and I'm wondering if I can install it without any conflicts.  I know with Sims 2 there was a fairly strict installation order.  I would rather not uninstall & reinstall, but I haven't been playing enough to get super attached to any family...so if I have to, I have to.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

T

Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Re: Can I install Pets after dragon Valley?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

sims 3 expansions and stuff packs can be installed in any order once the base game is installed the only difference is for you will be is pets is older than supernaturals so you will still play from the supernaturals expansion pack

dragon valley is a world=store item  so that has no bearing on expansion/stuff packs except the world once installed is in the main menu +new game and does not have a launcher/shortcut icon you will still play from whatever game you normally play from once a  store world is downloaded and installed

just in case so as not to loose saves etc which sometimes can go "missing" is make a back up copy of your items

see here for more info on that http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/03/faq-what-files-should-i-backup.html

edit typo

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)