Re: Billing on Sim Points

by nrinaldi1

Original Post

Billing on Sim Points

★★ Novice

Hi, I just wanted to email because I tried to purchase some items on the website for the Sims 3, however the site was down for maitenance and wouldn't let my card go through- I did not know this at the time. I called up my bank to see if anything was wrong with the card, but they said nothing was wrong. They also said that I got charged 5 times for $1 by EA. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to be charged the actual amount I wanted to pay 5 times. I wish this was private, this isn't really a game question but I have no idea where else to email for help with this issue. If I am/will be charged with the $1 or correct amount 5 times, I would appreciate if someone from EA/ Origin (?) could fix the charges to just one or none. If nothing is going to happen because it was under maitenance, please email me back either way. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 9 (194 Views)

★ Pro

You need to contact EA's customer support so that they can see what and why you were charged with. https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Scroll down the page to the bottom, on the right side choose your country, then scroll back up and fill in the steps, you'll be given ways to contact them for help: a message, live chat or phone number (depending on what country you're in).

Message 2 of 9 (188 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you!

Message 3 of 9 (185 Views)

★★ Novice

It brought me back to where I started, which was asking a question on this forum, so I don't know what to do. Thank you for the help though, I do appreciate it!

Message 4 of 9 (184 Views)

★ Pro

What country are you in? It should have given you a way to contact EA's customer support.

Message 5 of 9 (179 Views)

★★ Novice

in the U.S. 

it just sent me to the page with the three options, like you said, except when I clicked ask it sent me back to the page that I posted this question on. 

Message 6 of 9 (175 Views)

★★ Novice

ask, as in the message option

Message 7 of 9 (174 Views)

★ Pro

So I entered: Step 1 - The Sims 3, Step 2 - Billing/Purchasing, Step 3 - PC (chose US as country) and it gave me Answer HQ and Live Chat for options. Try the live chat.

Message 8 of 9 (171 Views)

★★ Novice

ok thanks!

Message 9 of 9 (169 Views)