poppit bingo freezes after i use cannon cannot finish game

by qtipoo7

Original Post

poppit bingo freezes after i use cannon cannot finish game

★★ Novice

PLEASE help with why I cannot play poppit bingo  freezes game after I use the cannon I cannot use collect

Message 1 of 9 (655 Views)

Re: poppit bingo freezes after i use cannon cannot finish game

EA app Team

Hi @qtipoo7,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into issues with Poppit! Bingo.

What browser are you using and is the browser up to date? If you are using Internet Explorer 11, I would recommend switching to another one as IE11 has issues with HTML5 games. 

Clearing browser cache may help with this issue as well: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Clearing-your-Browser-Cache/m-p/4622044#M118548

Let us know how you get on.
EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 2 of 9 (607 Views)

★★ Novice

Why not just remove the cannon ???   That's what seems too be causing all the trouble !!!

Message 3 of 9 (522 Views)

★★ Novice

No one has  fixed the problem, so I guess that means the question hasn't been answered !!! 

Message 4 of 9 (521 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RandyKuhn

EA_Mage answered the question on June 30th, and asked a question that 

has not been responded to.  

I can use that cannon without any problems if I wish, i usually do not, because

I loose more then I win.  So it is not worth it to use it anymore and seldom 

ever has been for me.  I do not have any freezing problems in any of the Pogo 

games.

Message 5 of 9 (501 Views)

★ Novice
worked fine yesterday-now not at all
Message 6 of 9 (409 Views)

★★ Novice

It stopped working for me on July, 18th, 2019. I was playing just fine before that. I have windows 10 and use Firefox. I got a java and Firefox update on the July 19th 2019 . I uninstalled java and Firefox but still not working for me. I click on use cannons and it won't move after the cannons fall.

Message 7 of 9 (354 Views)

★★★ Pro
@dhmobil1 hi there...to ensure that you don't have issue playing...you can download google chrome from its official sites...this works fine and no issues...there are also other chrome browsers if you wanna make a search...make sure to get the latest updates from official sites and adobe flash player...browsers that affect and freezes game is internet explorer 11, fire fox has also known issues, micro soft edge although its chrome also has a known issues...java does not do anything from the game...for more details see html 5 / HD game troubleshooting guide on topic list...have a great day...
Message 8 of 9 (350 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@qtipoo7 I HAVE THE PROBLEM OF THE CIRCLE GOING AROUND THE NUMBER CALLED , DRAGS SO SLOW . I MISS A LOT OF NUMBERS . ALSO , I PLAYED A COUPLE TIMES OVER THE SAME GAME, BECAUSE THEY DO-NOT ADVANCE WHEN I FINISH THE WHOLE GAME . PLEASE HELP, YHANK YOU
Message 9 of 9 (339 Views)