Re: PVZ GW2 Steam/EA Server Status!

door EA_QueenBee
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

PVZ GW2 Steam/EA Server Status!

[ Bewerkt ]
★★★ Newbie

There are still many players that want to play PVZ GW2 Deluxe Edition (Including me, im new to the franchise)

There is one thing which is absolutely killing the playerbase/count, the servers are currently very unstable, most regions dont work at all (MP Portals) (Ops always seem to work fine)

im from EU, But i had to resort to the NA East server to be able to play, many players would simply think everything is broken and leave the game instantly, currently the NA East region seems to be broken aswell, and for the last 1.5 day, i havent been able to matchmake via the MP portals (ops still works fine and matchmakes in an instant), this problem is killing the game on PC, and there are players leaving / not buying the game because of the server status. many people recently got this game and we all still enjoy it very much, so some server fixes would be highly appreciated, since many players are currently not able to matchmake, even though we are all in the que.

Greetings Daniel.

Bericht 1 van 2 (300 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

Re: PVZ GW2 Steam/EA Server Status!

Community Manager
Hoi @DeadEagleNL,

Welkom op de Nederlandse forums! Ik weet dat er ongeveer een maand geleden een probleem was met matchmaking in GW2 dat ze hebben opgelost, maar je hebt dus weer problemen in elke regio?

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Bericht 2 van 2 (281 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

ea-promo

Kun je geen verbinding maken met je game?

Probeer eerst deze stappen als je problemen ondervindt bij het verbinden met een EA-game.

Oplossen verbindingsproblemen

ea-help-promo-2

Houd je account veilig

We controleren of jij het bent door je een code te sturen voor je vertrouwde apparaten.

Meer over aanmeldingsverificatie op EA Help