Sims 4 - Packs missing from EA app

by 7ytvlmm44oiv

Original Post

my packs arent showing i own them since switching to the new platform

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded the new EA app, switching from the original Origin.  I downloaded Sims 4 free version, but it isn't showing that I own any of the multiple expansion packs, stuff packs, game packs that I just had on Origin. Did we simply lose all of the packs we spent well earned money on over the years. Or am I missing something? Please help. Thank you in advance.

Message 91 of 499 (2,442 Views)

sims packs didn't transfer over to EA

★★★ Newbie

Product: The EA app
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post)
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Launch Game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.03.23
Summarize your bug None of my purchased packs show up as owned nor work in the game because EA claims that I don't own them.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. I don't even know how this happened
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't see or use any of packs because I claims I don't own them
What do you expect to see? That I own my packs and that they work in the game.

I spent a lot of money on those packs I either need a refund or for me to receive them for free if my problem can't be fixed. Hopefully you guys understand.

Message 92 of 499 (2,431 Views)

Re: sims packs didn't transfer over to EA

Community Manager

Hey all,

Please look over the accepted solution on the first page here for steps to verify if you're currently logging into the same account that your content was originally purchased on. If you're not seeing your purchased content in your Order History, you'll need to reach out to the live support team so they can help you locate which account your content is tied to- this isn't something we can help with on the forums as we are not able to access specific account details. 

If you need to speak with live support to help locate any account information, you can reach out from the help site here

solaire.png

Message 93 of 499 (2,374 Views)

My computer broke and I brought new one but my games was not save

★★★ Newbie

I had a computer with the sims 4, get to work, get together, spooky stuff pack, cool kitchen stuff pack, perfect patio stuff pack, outdoor game pack and when that computer broke, and I brought a new computer and I sign in it only have just the sims 4.

Message 94 of 499 (2,337 Views)

Re: My computer broke and I brought new one but my games was not save

@Queen_Pinky1  It sounds like you may have signed into the wrong EA account, as in, not the one that owns all your packs.  Please see the accepted solution on page one for more details.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 95 of 499 (2,312 Views)

Re: Sims4 game shows as unpurchased

★★★ Novice

I own everything sims 4 with the exception of a few kits, downloaded the EA app, and it says I don't have permission to play the game I own, as if I"d never purchased any of it.  THOUSANDS of dollars in a game I can't access b/c of this change from Origin.

Message 96 of 499 (2,307 Views)

Code Redeem Not Working (more details below)

★★ Newbie

I bought Sims4, played it, and have since gotten rid of the computer. I recently attempted to download the game on a new computer and it tells me that my code has already been used. It flashes to my name and email address that I still possess. When I attempt to look for it in my EA Games library, it isn't there. It advises me to use the base game's hub, but every time I attempt to use Origin, it freezes, telling me to update to the EA App. I am lost on what to do now.

Message 97 of 499 (2,275 Views)

Re: Sims4 game shows as unpurchased

[ Edited ]

@jleastin  Please clear the EA App's cache and restart your computer.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

@parrottrooper  You don't need to and in fact can't redeem your product code a second time.  It sounds like you've simply signed into the wrong EA account, not the one where you originally registered the code.  Please see the accepted solution on page one for more information.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 98 of 499 (2,258 Views)

Re: Why are all my sims 4 expansions pack and add on are missing?

★★★★ Novice

At First I Thought I Had The Wrong Account As It Said The Sims 4 Was Downloaded In 2022 When I Know I Got It In 2021 And My Order History Was Blank, However The Date Of Creating The Account Was In 2021 And I Got The Sims 4 Around The Same Time Shown On Ths Date Of Creation. If You Could Help That Would Be Quite Helpful

Message 99 of 499 (2,223 Views)

Re: Why are all my sims 4 expansions pack and add on are missing?

Community Manager

Hi @Roblox_Boy22,

It sounds like you're logging into a secondary EA account than the one you bought all your content on- if your order history is showing as blank, that tells us you're logging into a different account. 

Please go ahead and contact live support from the help site here so they can help you locate the account that your content is currently linked with. 

solaire.png

Message 100 of 499 (2,207 Views)