2 questions about Player list in Autolog and when first entering world map from Hideout or Command Center

by F8_ShelbyCobraSS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2 questions about Player list in Autolog and when first entering world map from Hideout or Command Center

★★★ Apprentice

When first exiting the Hideout or Command Center the player list flashes briefly showing players and which are cops and which are racers.

It flashes so briefly that I am wondering if there is a way to access that list again? From there on out it seems you only have access to their names but not which mode they are in.

Also, in this list, accessed through Autolog, then Players, there is a crown symbol next to one player. What does that crown symbol mean? Is that the current host or player with the most SP or Rank? What is it?

Thank you,

AlphaBlackPnther

Message 1 of 3 (1,944 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2 questions about Player list in Autolog and when first entering world map from Hideout or Command Center

★ Guide
The player with the crown next to his/her name is indeed the host of that session. I don't have the answer to your first question. The only ways I can tell who is a racer/cop is by looking at the map (racers are orange and cops are blue) or, as you mentioned, looking at the list when you exit a hideout/command post.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,092 Views)

All Replies

Re: 2 questions about Player list in Autolog and when first entering world map from Hideout or Command Center

★ Guide
The player with the crown next to his/her name is indeed the host of that session. I don't have the answer to your first question. The only ways I can tell who is a racer/cop is by looking at the map (racers are orange and cops are blue) or, as you mentioned, looking at the list when you exit a hideout/command post.
Message 2 of 3 (2,093 Views)

Re: 2 questions about Player list in Autolog and when first entering world map f

★★★ Newbie

That answer is absolutely not correct. Idk what the right answer is. But being the host is not it !

Message 3 of 3 (75 Views)