Re: Bug: sims don’t become uncomfortable when their hunger is dangerously low

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Bug: sims don’t become uncomfortable when their hunger is dangerously low

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all, 

Closing this conversation down, if you continue to need assistance please use the thread here instead.

We also have a non-mod related thread here as well. 

Thanks! 

EACade
Message 111 of 112 (8,076 Views)

Re: Sims 4 needs and disabled autonomy for selected sim bug

★ Novice

The problem doesn't happen when the mods are off. It affects two sims in specific households when using mods, hadn't figured out which is causing it. But I want to update you that I did start playing on a different file, which if I remember correctly is the save file before the corrupted one. Haven't had any problems on that one until now when one sim started having the same needs bugs where they don't change colors and don't register as a moodlet issue. Interestingly, it is only one sim with that problem and I'm not sure if it has anything to do with having a sim yank out a tooth before they age up. And there was also a fire that started from cooking too (which was one of the other sims baking a cake). I don't if the combination of those factors triggered that, but I do remember how bugged out the tooth removal was when Growing Together first came out. So, I am not sure if the bug is still stemming from that and some conflict with the mods. I will send the files over to your dms.

Message 112 of 112 (428 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help