Steam Subscription Problem

by UNSC_JiraXin

Original Post

Re: Steam Subscription Problem

@UNSC_JiraXin 

the post about gmail has nothing to do with you that is another person

yours is 

To fix the account You need to reset the password on the linked EA account that account uses the same @SEZNAM.CZ as used on your swtor account

use the following link to reset the password then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

for future purchases, use incognito mode on chrome initially if you purchase on swtor.com to be sure browser cache and cookies is cleared

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 11 of 16 (232 Views)

★★★ Novice

I reset the password on my EA account but I still don't have subscriber status. So what do I still need to do?

Message 12 of 16 (223 Views)

[ Edited ]

@UNSC_JiraXin 

the linked ea account is still disabled , changing the email used on your swtor account does not fix the linked ea account using the original SEZNAM.CZ email

use the following link to reset the password and use the old email that was on your swtor account, then login on that EA account to fix the swtor account for purchasing

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 13 of 16 (214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Please I tried everything. I bought it yesterday on my Steam I never had any problem can you just active Subscription on my acount I am trying everything with EA acount but I dont know. A nd I send it on support email that 2 screenshots.

Message 14 of 16 (194 Views)

@UNSC_JiraXin 

Ok the linked ea account is ok now , your email with the steam purchase is in the queue for an agent 

just need to wait now for them to get to your last email, they will email you once the gametime has been added to your swtor account

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 15 of 16 (380 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm just wondering when approximately I should receive an email regarding the subscription status. I'm just wondering if there's a chance they'll write to me today or tomorrow. I'm just wondering if you have more information 

Message 16 of 16 (114 Views)