Not receiving password reset email

by dannyspartan1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not receiving password reset email

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Not receiving password reset email. i can receive forgotten display name email but not password reset email Help please

Message 1 of 9 (1,120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving password reset email

@dannyspartan1 

phones are available per the hours in the link i provided 

Phone Support – For any Account, Payment, or Technical issues our Customer Service team is here for you! You can reach them via the following numbers:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 15.00 UTC - 23.00 UTC)
  • UK: +44 (0) 208 1969 890 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 15.00 UTC - 23.00 UTC)
  • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 10:00 UTC - 19:00 UTC)
  • Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 10:00 UTC - 19:00 UTC)

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (1,015 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same problem. A couple of days ago I sent a display name request to my mail and have been waiting, and waiting and waiting and till this day I have not yet received any mail... So this isn't just a one time deal obviously considering that Dannyspartan1 here has also encountered this "bug".

Message 2 of 9 (1,080 Views)

Account "gone" or missing...?

★★ Novice

I have been playing this game for about 6/7 years now on and off- back when it cost money and sibscriptions were a thing. A couple of days ago I tried to play again but forgot my password so I tried the "forgotten password" option and upon doing so I never received an email. Not just that but when I tried to get my display name again i didnt work either. In fact I stopped getting emails and everything a while back and now wonder why.

My account name is "eliaskul" and I can verify my account ownership in form of emails and purchases made on the account, and or previous passwords used. Just please get my account back.

Message 3 of 9 (1,060 Views)

you will need to contact swtor support on the phone - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Guides-Info/INFO-Getting-Help-and-Board-Guidlines/td-p/480...

For @dannyspartan1 they can update the email used on the swtor and linked EA account to one not used on any other EA/origin account

For @Teben92 they can assist you finding an account

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 4 of 9 (1,030 Views)

★★ Novice

They are unavailable at the moment because of covid any idea when they will open up again ? any other idea how to get hold of them

Message 5 of 9 (1,020 Views)

@dannyspartan1 

phones are available per the hours in the link i provided 

Phone Support – For any Account, Payment, or Technical issues our Customer Service team is here for you! You can reach them via the following numbers:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 15.00 UTC - 23.00 UTC)
  • UK: +44 (0) 208 1969 890 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 15.00 UTC - 23.00 UTC)
  • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 10:00 UTC - 19:00 UTC)
  • Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 10:00 UTC - 19:00 UTC)

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 6 of 9 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dannyspartan1 this customer support is absolutely abysmal I can’t use any online services because of this problem
Message 7 of 9 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The numbers of UK FR and GR do not work at the given times, Where can i call somebody?
I get an instant voicemail sending me back to the support site, please anyone?

Message 8 of 9 (158 Views)

[ Edited ]

@zuigmedollonu 

english lines open in an hours time as listed in https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/INFO-Getting-Help-and-Board-Guidlines/td-p/48...

• Phone Support – For any Account, Payment, or Technical issues our Customer Service team is here for you! You can reach them via the following numbers:
    • USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 15.00 UTC - 00.00 UTC)
    • UK: +44 (0)208 1969 890 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 15.00 UTC - 00.00 UTC)
    • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 10.00 UTC - 19.00 UTC)
    • Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 10.00 UTC - 19.00 UTC)
    • For assistance with another country please check out: Getting help with SW:TOR from another country

All times listed are in UTC. Click here to see what time it is in UTC right now.

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 9 of 9 (155 Views)